Antique Print, View of Christiania (Oslo), Norway, 1876
Regular price£28.00 Sale
View of Christiania. Originally called Oslo, the town was rebuilt and named Christiania by King Christian IV after a dramatic fire in 1624. From 1877 the name was spelled Kristiania and in 1925 it was changed back to Oslo. Wood engraving, L. Gregoire Geograhie General physique, politique et economique, Paris 1876.